• Describe opening presents.
• How I felt opening presents, eating delicious food, and spending time with family and friends.
• Describe the Christmas spirit or Christmas energy.
• Describe who you celebrate Christmas with. What makes them unique or special to celebrate with?
• Describe the sights, sounds, and smells of when you first walk out to the tree on Christmas morning.
• Describe how the anticipation and excitement of Christmas makes you feel.
• Describe the sights, sounds, and smells of Christmas.
offers educators a number of resources that assist in teaching writing. Teachers will find free writing resources on grading , writing conventions , and the use of graphic organizers . There are also valuable articles and activities on other related writing topics, like sentence writing, paragraph writing, and essay writing. The articles provide information and guidance, while the activities motivate students to practice their skills with printable worksheets, quizzes, video lessons, and interactive games. Students love learning and practicing skills using technology, which makes online courses a great way to keep them interested and motivated to learn to write.